Tuesday 4 October 2016

I Will Suceed In Madrid...ISCO

Real Madrid playmaker Isco has indicated that he could leave unless he gets more playing time but said he still aims to be a success at the club.

Isco, who joined from Malaga for €30 million in 2013 and has won two Champions League medals, has rarely been a regular first choice.
He was whistled by fans at the Bernabeu before being substituted in Sunday's home draw with Eibar.
And in an interview with Marca, he said he might need to move to a new club. "I have been two months, practically, without playing," he said. "It's difficult when you're training well and the boss does not put you in.
"But in the end it's my own fault. In the end it is me who is responsible. I want to see where I can improve to get in there.
"I am not going to give in easily. I know I will be a success. I don't know if that will be with Madrid -- I hope so. But if not, I will be a success somewhere else."
The 24-year-old has been linked with a move in recent months, with Tottenham, Manchester United, Arsenal and AC Milan reported to be monitoring his situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment