Monday 20 June 2016

Sports: I Endure Pains Due To My Died Brother..... TP Mazembe Asante

Image result for tp mazembe stadium asante
TP Mazembe winger Solomon Asante says it was not easy playing against Medeama after losing his brother 24 hours before the game against Medeama.

The winger who lasted 70 minutes in the game had a role in the second goal after his cross led to a Rainford Kalaba’s first goal.

Medeama themselves started on a positive note taking the lead in the first half but conceding three goals to ultimately leave Lubumbashi without a point.

Solomon’s brother Richard Asante,38, was rushed to the Wiawso hospital on Thursday night but lost his life two days after that, something that the winger says took the wind out of his sail ahead of the game.

“It was not easy for me but as a professional I had to honour my contract and play because it’s my job,” Asante told Accra based Citi-FM in an exclusive interview after the game

“Now that the game is over I can now think and try to bury my brother.”

No comments:

Post a Comment