Tuesday 26 April 2016

Breaking News: Naploi Higuain Is For Sale..... Maradona

Image result for higuain fifa 16
Napoli will sell top goalscorer Gonzalo Higuain at the end of the season, according to Diego Maradona, who believes Tottenham 's Harry Kane should be signed as his replacement, 

Higuain has scored 30 Serie A goals this season, 14 more than next-best Paulo Dybala, helping second-placed Napoli push for the league title. 


However, their 1-0 loss to Roma on Monday saw their chances evaporate, with Juventus clinching a fifth-straight Scudetto with three rounds left to play.

And despite his goalscoring exploits in 2015-16 and importance to the team, Maradona believes Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis will sell the Argentina international striker.

"I know De Laurentiis, and I think he will sell Higuain," Maradona told Piuenne TV. 

"Higuain gave his best to Napoli, I don't think he can repeat this kind of form. We already saw it happen with Ezequiel Lavezzi.

"With the money he will earn, he will have to build a great team.

"It's not easy to replace Higuain, if it was up to me, I would choose Tottenham's Harry Kane.

"I don't know how much he costs, but I would sign>

No comments:

Post a Comment