Tuesday 12 April 2016

Breaking News: Appiah Stadium Betray President Mahama


Image result for appiah stadium
A Serial Caller of the ruling National Democratic Congress (NDC) Appiah Stadium has stated that he will never betray President Dramani Mahama by collecting money from opposition leader Nana Addo Dankwa.

He promised that he is solidly behind President Mahama and that he will not waver in his campaign for the ruling National Democratic Congress (NDC) to retain power.

Appiah Stadium rubbished claims that he took money from the Flagbearer of NPP in closed doors.

‘…A nobody like me, when I travel outside the country, President Dramani Mahama who is my father sometimes calls my wife on the phone to check on her, how can I betray such a person and go in for an opposition leader who is surrounded by enemies, those around him dislike him,’ he claimed.


According to the NDC Serial caller, he is resourceful and does not need Nana Addo’s money, saying he is not broke as sect of NPP have alleged.

‘My wrist watch am wearing now cost GHC70,000. I bought my bag at an expensive shop abroad, how can such a person go begging for money? You are telling me that when I took the money from Nana Addo, I gave you (Hajia Baako) GHC500.00. The last time I left Nhyira studio, I shared all the money on me, only GHC400.00 was left.

Am I that broke that the big wigs in NPP were nowhere to be found that I had to be led by Hajia Baako to Nana Addo’s house to beg for money?,’ he quizzed.

Speaking on Nhyira FM, he refuted claims that he apologised to Nana Addo at the Airport for insulting him after taken money from him.

"I’m not so rich but I’m able to fend for myself, I don’t rent, I wear designer dresses. I live in a mansion … how can you say that you went with me to Akuffo Addo’s house to collect GHC20.000, if she boldly comes to this studio, I will open my designer bag and give her GHC50.000. Whether she comes or not wherever she is we will definitely arrest her. The lady has to face the full rigours of the law," he asserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment