Thursday 10 March 2016

Breaking News: Alex Sanchez Fail Arsenal FC.......

Image result for SANCHEZ
Alexis Sanchez has revealed that if he does not find the net for Arsenal, it gives him sleepless nights.

The Chile international star has struggled for form in recent times as the Gunners’ challenge for the Premier League title has stuttered, but broke a barren spell in front of goal by finding the net in last weekend’s derby draw with Tottenham.


It was a strike that will help the 27-year-old rest easier.

“When I don't score goals I feel like I've failed the team and I feel guilty,” he admitted to his club’s official website.

“I go home, can't sleep and I just think I have to play better.”

The former Barcelona player wants to continue in this vein as Arsene Wenger’s side seek a first English crown in over a decade.

“I always want to improve and give my absolute all to the team,” he added.

Arsenal lie eight points shy of leaders Leicester with nine games of the campaign remaining
NB:JESUS CHRIST GIVE'S LIFE
GOD LOVE YOU
.

No comments:

Post a Comment