Thursday 25 February 2016

Shocking News: A.C Milan Star Confirm Marrige

Image result for ac milan

Melissa Satta- fiancee of Kevin-Prince Boateng has confirmed she will get married to the Ghana star in the summer this year.

The couple have a son together with Maddox
less than a year old.

The beautiful Italian model has confirmed she will get married to her hearthrob in June this year.

"Marriage has never been a priority, but with a child is almost mandatory, you must protect it. We are a family," she said

Satta emerged from a troubled relationship with former Italian star Christian Vieri and says she has to take time in deciding her future.

"I came out from a long and troubled relationship,-said the Satta

"I didn't want to jump right into another story. But I found myself in front of a very determined man.

"After our meeting he sent me messages throughout the month I spent in New York and this is where we are."

No comments:

Post a Comment