Thursday 10 November 2016

Breaking News: 19 Years Teacher Defiled Students

Image result for defiled teacher
A 19-year-old young man, Emmanuel Kwasi Wayo, a teacher at Jerusalem Preparatory School at Assin Gold Coast Camp in Assin North municipality is in the grips of the Assin Akomfodi police for defiling one of his female pupils who is just 7-years-old.

The victim, narrating her ordeal to Adom News said “It was closing time. Sir Emma called me but I ignored because I wanted to go home. He grasped me by my hand and forcefully made me sit on his laps."

According to her, teacher Emma then forced his penis into her vagina.

“I saw blood coming out after he did that to me so I tried screaming but he covered my mouth, telling me not to tell anyone else he will kill me” she said.

Mother of the victim,Grace Amakudzie said her daughter was feeling very weak when she arrived home from school that day.

“My daughter got back from school feeling very weak and cold. She wee-weed blood. Her uniform was blood stained so I quickly took her to a close-by hospital for lab test.

“It was there that they confirmed that she has actually been defiled. And my daughter told us it was her teacher, Emma who defiled her” she said.

The matter she indicated, was quickly reported to the police leading to the arrest of the teacher.

The suspect is being processed for court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment