Thursday 29 September 2016

Breaking News: Kwesi Nyantakyi Reviewed His Musliems Secrets


Image result for kwesi nyantakyi

The GFA president, who had been thought to be a Christian, stunned many Ghanaians by swearing with a Qur'an when he appeared before a presidential commission set up to investigate Ghana’s disastrous World Cup campaign in 2014.

The action was met with suspicion, with some commentators saying that Mr Nyantakyi had lied to the commission about his religion.
However, at a recent meeting with Muslim football administrators and sports journalists, he said he used to be a Christian but had converted to Islam at age five when his mother got married to another man who was a Muslim.
"I was not born a Muslim. I became a Muslim at the age of five," Kwesi Nyantakyi said.
"My mother is a staunch Muslim but my father is not. My father was a Christian. My mother went to marry a Muslim and all of us became Muslims.
"I attended 'Makaranta' (Islamic School) to learn the Qur'an and I have extensive knowledge of it," ghanasoccernet.com quoted him as saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment