Tuesday 9 August 2016

I Don't Have Mahama Car And House.....Tracey Boakye


Image result for tracy boakye
Kumawood actress cum movie producer Tracey Boakye who shot campaign commercial for president John Dramani Mahama ahead of this year’s general election has denied allegation that the first gentleman of the land has given her a car and house in Kumasi.


Tracey in an interview with Dave Hammer on Hello FM in Kumasi asked Ghanaians to rubbish any information that NDC has given her these assets because there is no iota of truth in it. According to her, she moved into her house before she planned to shoot a commercial for the president and his party.

"Dave Hammer you’ve known me for long and you know that I’ve been driving for many years in my own car so nobody should say that the president has bought me a car. They say I’m dating a certain regional minister, I don’t even know him. I went to surf for his picture after I heard the rumour that I was dating him.
Please I moved to my new house before the video was shot.” Tracey cleared the air.

She also made it clear to Dave Hammer on the show that she shot the campaign commercial without taking cash from the president or the ruling National Democratic Congress (NDC) .

No comments:

Post a Comment