Tuesday 2 August 2016

Breaking News: Messi Is Not Man In Bed

Image result for messi beard
FC Barcelona star Leo Messi is having his performance in the sack made public knowledge, after Argentine model Xoana Gonzalez has spoken out about her experience with the Albiceleste star.

This is far from the first time we’ve heard from Xoana Gonzalez as she cashes in on her famous story.

Back in 2011, Xoana Gonzalez began talking publicly about sleeping with Messi following a party.

She’s now dined out on her tale once again during an interview on Peruvian TV.

Xoana Gonzalez has slammed Messi’s shift in the sack, saying:

It was many years ago. In truth he was very young. But he knew what he was doing, was not minor, that was the important thing.

His security told me ‘got someone you want to know’. I was curious to see who it was, and froze when I saw it was my idol Messi I froze.

I said that he is the wimp, though because he sent his security to get me. There I noticed that he is very shy.

We talked about music and cannot remember if he told me he had a girlfriend or not. After a while we went to his apartment in Puerto Madero.

When one plays across the whole pitch, you expect someone to return the favour. I wanted him to show me more than that. At one point I felt like I was with a dead body.

No comments:

Post a Comment