Wednesday 17 August 2016

Breaking News: Daddy Lumba Was Bribe GHC 200,000... Ampong

Image result for isaiah ampong
Gospel musician, Isaiah Kwadwo Ampong has finally spoken about media reports that Daddy Lumba after the launch of their collaborated album, Hosanna, took home proceeds from the event.

The legend was alleged to have walked home with cash the two musicians generated from the album without making accounts but the artiste known in real life as Charles Kwadwo Fosu has not reacted to the accusation.

Ampong who seems not happy about the incident in an interview on ATV narrated how the unfortunate happened in November 2015.

According to Ampong, they made over GHC200,000 from the launch, which happened at the Glorious Wave Chapel International in Accra, but he has not received a cedi from the proceeds.

“Lumba have told me personally that if he spend even Ghc1 of my money God should kill him. He has since that encounter not rendered any account to me or given me my share of the raised sum.

We made GHC200,000 in cash at the launch and made GHC140,000 from the over twenty thousand copies of CDs sold. So sit at your homes and calculate for yourselves. And I still don’t know if he’s bringing my share today or tomorrow”

“I wrote all the songs and directed the arrangements in the studio. I went ahead to personally invite all personalities and dignitaries to the launch. He did nothing yet won’t render accounts or give me any share of the raised sum. There’s a lot I don’t want to disclose because of the pain in me. If I should I think I will go off” Ampong revealed.

Efforts to reach Daddy Lumba react to the accusations have proved futile.

No comments:

Post a Comment