Monday 8 August 2016

Bashiru Hayford Set To Leave Ashgold FC

Image result for bashiru hayford
Head coach of current Ghanaian champions AshGold, Bashiru Hayford has hinted he will be leaving the club despite leading them to defeat New Edubiase over the weekend.


Bashiru, only returned to post for the first time in the second half of the season over the weekend and his side won by an impressive 2-0 all be it they played against relegation threatened New Edubiase.

In a post match interview after the game Hayford hinted he would not be the head coach of the club after this season.

“For me I think is a very welcome news to me because I heard a lot somebody who want to upgrade for himself people are dying for that," Hayford told reporters after the victory over New Edubiase

"I am upgrading myself if you like stay there don’t do anything , for me I am going.”

“Because the course I pursued is Management, Leadership, Administration then I did Chemistry, Scientific study of human movements, even when you kick the ball and the ball is not moving, I know why the ball is not moving because I know the forces acting on the ball.

“So if you want to stay there I will go you can talk and talk and talk and talk, even when I get more I will go.”

AshGold won the league last season but they have struggled to put up a defense this season and are currently 11th with 29 points after 23 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment