Thursday 21 July 2016

Lionel Messi At NRG Stadium



Image result for messi lionel
HOUSTON – It’s a moment Michael Soto will always remember, meeting soccer star Lionel Messi on June 21 at NRG Stadium. Too bad, Soto had to run on the field, a big no-no, to meet Messi and get his jersey signed.

“I got to meet the best player in the world, and it’s something that will be in my heart forever,” Soto said.
The California teenager appeared at the Harris County Courthouse on Wednesday, where a judge ordered him to do 16 hours of community service, take decision-making classes, and he’ll have a six month pre-trial diversion.
Soto says he wouldn’t run onto the field another time.
“I feel like I’ve enjoyed every moment that happened the first time, and I feel like I wouldn’t do it again,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment