Friday 22 April 2016

Breaking News:No More Attacks In Ghana Again..... T.B Joshua

Image result for t.b joshua
Prophet T.B Joshua
A week after popular Nigerian prophet, TB Joshua, publicized what he said was a vision about 
imminent terror attacks on Ghana and Nigeria, he has in a fresh sermon revealed that the attacks of the “evil doer” have been aborted. According to him, Ghana overcame the threat with what he described as “heart to heart awareness” because Ghana “took the bull by the horn.” “Evil doers put together are no match for the nation Ghana. I have not experienced that before, that kind of awareness; in the spirit we call it heart to heart awareness. It’s the best weapon you can use; I think the world has to learn from that strategy and tactics of the nation Ghana. The nation has been very peaceful, I will say the most peaceful nation in West Africa and the World,” he added.

TB had during a sermon he delivered on April 10, 2016, prophesied about an imminent terror attack on Ghana which he said could happen on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. 

‘Terror threat real’ Within the same week, there was a leaked terror alert issued to the various security agencies which suggested that the terror threat was “real,” following the confessions of a suspected Malian terrorist being interrogated for his role in the terrorist attack on Cote D’Ivoire. Fear gripped some Ghanaians following the revelation. But in his latest sermon, Prophet TB Joshua appeared excited about the strategy adopted by Ghana to prevent any terror attack. He said “I was very very happy with the nation Ghana, they took the bull by the horn and the evil doers put together, are no match for Ghana.

” “I think the World at large need to learn from the strategy and tactics of Ghana. The nation has been very peaceful, I will say the most peaceful nation safe in West Africa and the World. 

I travel there all the time, it’s my second home. God will never allow evil doers to prevail because it has been a safe nation and the safest nation in West Africa and the world at large,” he added. My vision not mere imagination TB Joshua further rejected claims by some Ghanaians including renowned fetish priest, Kweku Bonsam, who argued that his prophesies were mere imaginations. “It’s not experience, it’s not imagination, it’s not that I want to talk that I talk. You know my consistency, my track record,” he explained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment