Monday 22 February 2016

Surprise, surprise From Nana Konadu Rawlings...........


Surprise............................................
 Nana Konadu Rawlings, Ghana Former first lady just disclosed that, Later President Mills made a sudden U-turn in 2012.

But as to why Mills had changed his decision not to go for a second term, she could not tell, saying, “the rest is history for all of us to learn from or maybe read about, which I’m sure will be written.”

That notwithstanding, she hinted that “the details of what happened before Sunyani will be written and what actually happened in Sunyani will be written. I don’t want to go back to that era.”

The former first lady, who broke away from the NDC and formed the National Democratic Party (NDP) after the NDC Sunyani Congress, asserted, “I just want you to know that FONKAR came along as the wave was building up; so they joined in the way and it picked up with us. I had no control over them. I’m not a child, I’ve been in the political frontline for a long time; I’ve lived in a family where politics was being played from Nkrumah’s time, even before Nkrumah’s time. So I know the politics of this country and what it should be like, where it will take us.”

She therefore stressed the need for those who do not know the antecedents of FONKAR “not to mislead Ghanaians in any way; the truth must always be said…but as for them doing it before I took a decision or they pushed me into a decision….is not true at all. The truth is what I’ve told you; so this time, we are already in the game.”

Mrs Rawlings is contesting the 2016 elections under NDP as its flagbearer making her the first woman to take a shot at the presidency.

No comments:

Post a Comment