Monday 29 February 2016

Breaking News: Real Madrid For Naymar Jnr.......

Image result for neymar
Gerard Pique is so confident Barcelona striker Neymar would refuse to join Real Madrid that he would be willing to bet "an arm or a hand" it will never happen.

The Brazilian is yet to extend his current deal at Camp Nou which has
led to speculation surrounding his future while former Madrid defender Roberto Carlos has claimed he could persuade the 24-year-old to move to the Bernabeu.

The Madrid giants were interested in signing the attacker from former club Santos back in 2013, with Spanish press reported in January that Los Blancos are continuing their pursuit.

However, club team-mate Pique is adamant the deal would never go through, stating via Periscope: “I’d bet an arm or a hand that Ney will never join Madrid.

“He likes Barcelona very much, he’s in love with the club and I think he’ll stay here for many years."

Pique, 29, also spoke about his own future with Barca and suggested he may be open to a move to Major League Soccer when the time is right but ruled out joining Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.

"I’d try another League in the future, when I have only a few years of my career left," he said. "Maybe [the United States of] America, but no-one knows what will happen in the future.

"My love for [former club Manchester] United is too strong to go to City, so I don’t see myself in their shirt, even though Pep is a great coach."

No comments:

Post a Comment